Water Treatment Tech @ Cairo - Egypt
- Post Date:June 1, 2021
- Apply Before: July 1, 2021
- Views 116
Auto req ID: 238842BR
Carrying out water treatment works to suit the beverage production process according to company specifications
- Operating the water treatment system used in production and ensuring that all remaining chemicals are eliminated and the water meets quality standards.
- Carry out quality tests and record the results of treated water and untreated water, and change water treatment filters when needed.
- Report any tools that do not work or a shortage in the storage of chemicals used in water treatment to the line manager
- Control the flow of water to the production lines to ensure that the shadow production levels are achieved
- Make the annual Umrah related to sand tank, carbon tank and water tank according to the dates specified in the specifications of PepsiCo
- Conducting a quality test of the treated water to ensure that it matches the required quality standards
- Inspect all syrup preparation room filters and sterilizing spray tanks, and change the necessary if necessary
- Cleaning and sterilizing all water treatment tools and maintaining the order and cleanliness of the place
- Keeping records correct and updated at all times
- Adherence to all GMP standards and ensure that preventive measures are taken to maintain food safety standards and maintain the cleanliness of the place to prevent the formation of any microbiological organisms
- Collecting and analyzing all plant water treatment samples
- Commitment to health, safety and environment rules.
Qualifications / Requirements
Qualification: General Secondary
Experience: Two years in the field of water treatment for the food industries
Languages: being able to work in the English language (reading)
Related Jobs (17)
Chemist (Wastewater treatment) @ Wadi El Natroun – Egypt on May 27, 2021 Full Time