Water product application specialist @ Manama - Bahrain
- Post Date:May 5, 2021
- Views 766
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world’s biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
The Water Product Application Specialist is responsible to provide technical expertise, consultation and support new product initiatives to assist the commercial team in retaining and growing business. Working closely with the Sales and Product Management teams, the PA will drive execution to solve technical problems and support in proposal generation in cooling and boiler applications. He/she will provide technical support at the largest opportunities/customers in HPI, CPI, Power, F&B, PMI all around Middle East and Africa region, as assigned by the Product Application Manager
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Lead Cooling & Boiler Product line and provide technical support to the commercial team to meet business objectives.
- Drive NPI and DMP projects in the region to achieve growth and profitability targets for the product lines.
- Perform audit on sites for the top customers and attend key customer meetings and seminars.
- Act as technical expert for Cooling and Boiler systems
- Promote i-service and Insight technology at all opportunities.
- Ensure all technical offers meet the Company profitability expectations.
- Sc. degree (Engineering, Chemistry)
- Minimum 7 years’ experience into the water treatment business.
- Deep domain knowledge of cooling & boiler water treatment and applications in HPI, CPI, Power, F&B and PMI.
- Excellent organizational, communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to the highest levels within the Customer operation.
- Strong business sense with effective consultative capability able to leverage client relationships and influence decision criteria.
- Highly agile and able to work successfully in a matrix organization.
- Goal oriented and team working skills.
- Availability to travel within assigned Region, including overnight stops.
- Tools Proficiency with PC skills, including proficiency in MS Office and data analyses.
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Related Jobs (17)
Chemist (Wastewater treatment) @ Wadi El Natroun – Egypt on May 27, 2021 Full Time