Wastewater Treatment Technician (Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia)
- Post Date:July 27, 2021
- Views 780
PepsiCo Saudi Snacks for Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company’s commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
Operating wastewater treatment plant, testing, reporting, analyzing, troubleshooting, and maintaining it in good conditions.
- The overall responsibility for water treatment plant operation.
- Participating effectively in the executing of WWTP maintenance activities to maintain the plant equipment within given engineering, EHS and FS standards.
- Maintain and implement food safety and industrial safety guidance.
- Ensure all requirements of the EHS policies, processes and procedures are adhered too.
- Collect samples and perform all required analysis and tests for the wastewater parameters and take necessary actions to maintain within given spec.
- Report the required samples results on the system on-time.
- To implement, sustain and participate in the continual improvement of the OH&S Management System (MS) at area of responsibility in accordance to the legislations, PepsiCo GEHSMS and relevant EHS standards, ensuring proper controls for all hazards and risks associated with all activities/areas are in place and OH&S targets are achieved.
Experience/ Competencies Required:
- Can read plans/schematic drawings (in the field of qualification)
- Malfunctions and technical troubleshooting ability
- Able to conduct maintenance activities mechanical/electrical independently
- Collaborative team player and can work independently
- Flexible in tolerating to changes and accepting new ideas
- Have knowledge in operating automation systems
- Have the knowledge about wastewater treatment and the ability to operate and maintain independently
- Have Quality and Food Safety QFS systems and policies knowledge
- Environment, Health and Safety EHS systems and policies knowledge
- Have good written communication skills
- Have a good knowledge and ability to use computers (MS office applications)
- Have a good command in English language.
- Can support and motivate others
- Analytical thinker
Job Type: Regular
Related Jobs (57)
Resident Engineer – Micro tunnel @ Abu Dhabi – UAE on July 13, 2021 Full Time