Value Engineering Specialist @ Dammam - Saudi Arabia
- Post Date:May 18, 2021
- Apply Before: June 17, 2021
- Views 226
Req #: R115239
Location: SA – Dammam
Category: Engineering/Engineering Support
Your energy and ambition “switch” is permanently set to “ON!”
People wonder, “Where do you get your energy?” You set your mind to your work goal and you go at it with a passion that does not quit. You’ll only be done when your work satisfies your own high standards. We will provide you with all you need: the resources and the encouragement to excel, so that we can lift each other higher.
The Value Engineering Specialist will be working within a project management office on the client-side and shall perform all the necessary duties required by the client within the scope specified by the contract.
- Facilitate all required value engineering workshops within the cluster.
- Manage and direct all works related to Value Engineering (VE) studies for all projects within the cluster.
- Monitor the implementation of all VE studies and the outcome of these studies.
- Monitoring the implementation of the recommendations and outcome of all VE workshops and studies.
- Ensure that all reports and deliverables are completed on time.
- Update and Improve VE procedures and guidelines.
When we pick up the pace, you take it in stride
Urgent situations require people like you who don’t let circumstances control them. If the energy of a fast pace stimulates you to give it all you’ve got, come on board! We welcome diversity, recognizing that the best solutions require the perspectives of different backgrounds and open minds.
Qualification and Skills:
- University degree or equivalent
- Extensive Knowledge and experience with VE studies procedures and guidelines.
- Extensive project management experience.
- Experience in conducting and facilitating Value Engineering workshops
- VMA or CVS certified.
General professional experience:
- The specialist should have a minimum of 10 years of professional experience in the Value Engineering field, out of which 3 years with an international company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Arabic and English languages.
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills.
Looking to advance? Our Structured Career Path can help you get there!
When you succeed, we succeed. And so to help advance your career, we offer a tailored career advancement plan to align with your goals. You’ll gain training, mentoring, counseling and more to strengthen every facet of your skills. We offer these “perks” to our diverse staff because we want you to stay and grow with us. We’re committed to bringing diversity all the way to the top.
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Related Jobs (26)
Business Development Manager – Dewatering @ Rabat – Morocco on May 27, 2021 Full Time
Graduate Field Service Engineer @ Jubail – Saudi Arabia on May 18, 2021 Full Time
Control Room Operator @ Sulaibiya, AL JAHAR – Kuwait on May 11, 2021 Full Time