Technical Inside Sales Engineer (Cairo, Egypt)
- Post Date:July 16, 2021
- Views 743
Join our Pall team
Ensure the right handling of the tenders, meeting the tactical goals for projects and boost our market share. He or She will report to the proposal manager and will be working with an existing team. We are looking for a very dynamic talent and proactive to accomplish targets and tasks.
Fuel your passion in work:
- Use Pall bidding processes including tender analyses, technology selection, sizing, design, costing, lead-time identification, contract review and clarification with clients on the tender scope.
- Collaboration with Sales, Sourcing & procurement, Operations teams to maximize the chances to secure the orders.
- Preparation of quotations, proposals, drafting value proposition based on collected data from other teams.
- Perform process sizing calculations for design of equipment which includes product selection, unit conversions, use of internal process calculation tools and interpretation of results.
- Review of customer tender documents and break-up of the requirement to perform the needed actions for completing the required proposal to customer by using Pall products.
- Define the best technical solutions against customer tender requirements.
- Prepare the proposal inclusion list, deviations list, clarifications and other related information.
- Liaise between the external sales and internal team, composed of Estimation Engineers, Sourcing & procurement, operations team, customer service, contracts and other resources as the job requires.
- Ensure contribution to the projects risk assessment based on project specificities, specification review and product selection/ calculations performed.
- Resolve technical support requests or issues related to product selection, application, specifications, and installation.
- Contact customers to check information and clarifications as required.
- Collect necessary technical information, prices and lead times of components part of tender from estimation engineers to be translated into the proposal.
- Update databases with technical descriptions.
We always keen to be successful and to be successful for the role we like that you have below qualifications:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Sales Technical Support role, mechanical background, or engineering role related to the design, sales or supply of industrial equipment or packages.
- Ideally familiar with Oil & Gas, Refinery, Petrochemicals applications.
- Strong background / qualifications in Mechanical or Process Engineering
- Arabic speaking is beneficial
- English speaking is required
- Strong experience on large, complex, and executed projects within the Middle East or globally
- Willing to participate in occasional travel to support the business
Working with us:
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Pall Corporation. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Pall associates around the world are unified by a singular drive: to solve our customers’ biggest filtration, separation and purification challenges. And, in doing so, advance health, safety and environmentally responsible technologies.
Our industry-leading technologies and solutions are at work in countless applications, safeguarding health, protecting critical operating assets, improving product quality, and minimizing emissions and waste. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Pall Corporation, headquartered in Port Washington, New York, is a global supplier of filtration, separations and purification products. Total revenues for fiscal year 2019 were $4.8 billion, with $103 million spent on R&D. Pall Corporation’s business is split into two broad groups: Life Sciences (c.51%) and Industrial (c.49%). These business groups provide fluid management products and systems to customers in biotechnology, pharmaceutical, transfusion medicine, energy, electronics, municipal and industrial water purification, aerospace, transportation and broad industrial markets.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
Related Jobs (20)
Sales representatives (Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) on August 8, 2021 Full Time
Water&Wastewater Sales Engineer (Riyadh, Eastern, Saudi Arabia) on July 27, 2021 Full Time
Sales Specialist – Water Treatment Segment (Cairo, Egypt) on July 15, 2021 Full Time