Service Technician (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Post Date:August 8, 2021
- Views 536
Ecolab is seeking a Service Technician to join its industry leading Food & Beverage team. We are increasing food safety and product quality, enhancing sustainability, and boosting operational efficiency. We provide cleaning and sanitation solutions to food, beverage, and dairy manufacturing environments through a dual focus on sales and technical service/consultation to new and existing customers.
What’s in it For You:
- Join an ambitious, award winning company with excellent scope for career progression and development
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
- Work with some of the market leaders in the food and beverage industry
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment.
What You Will Do:
- Run regular preventive maintenance visits for current customers as per agreed service visits plan
- Design and conduct self-initiated studies, making recommendations based on findings
- Candidate must reside in: Riyadh
- Route territory will include: All Saudi Arabia
- Mechanical engineering background (From medium educational level institute) is preferred
- 3 years of related experience working in a technical support role
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
Related Jobs (19)
Wastewater Treatment Technician (Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia) on July 27, 2021 Full Time
Chemical Engineer @ Eastern Province – Saudi Arabia on July 13, 2021 Full Time
Graduate Field Service Engineer @ Jubail – Saudi Arabia on July 10, 2021 Full Time