Senior Sales Engineer - Petrochemical Process Solution
- Post Date:April 3, 2022
- Views 483
Find what drives you on a team with a more than 80-year history of discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our products serve a wide range of markets, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you’ll find a rewarding role here. For the exponentially curious, Pall is a place you can thrive and amplify your impact on the world.
Pall is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Pall are growing, and we are recruiting for a Senior Sales Engineer who is looking for their next career move. This position is a key role in looking after and growing our Oil and Gas business in the Qatar market – the largest gas producer in the world and home to some of the largest oil companies globally and in the Middle East.
Knowledge & Key Skills:
- Significant knowledge of Oil & Gas industry and its customer environment
- Knowledge of sales and marketing strategies, team building practices
- Experience in business and sales action planning
- Must have a cultural understanding of the Qatar Market/Zone
- Knowledge of Gas Processing/petrochemical
- Knowledge of LNG (liquefied natural gas)
- A degree in chemical or mechanical engineering
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of or ability to coordinate teams
- Ideally based in Qatar or willing to relocate
- Demonstrated ability in providing equipment to Oil & Gas, Power or Refinery industries,
- Experience in filtration and separations company would be desirable but not crucial
- Valid driving license
- Valid passport
- Must have a transferable work permit
- Prepared to work unsociable hours when needed
- Prepare projections in line with the requirements of the business plan
- Develop/implement a marketing and sales plan to achieve projections and forecasts
- Achieve assigned quarterly sales and profit objectives
- Distributor and agent management and development
- Work with sales people and distributors to develop and implement individual sales action plans
- Identify key customers/market opportunities for business growth
- Establish/maintain key customer relationships (identifying, progressing and closing sales opportunities)
- Assist with preparation of quotations or supply agreements
- Provide input for development of new products, applications, acquisitions and alliances
- Adopt and drive promotion of the new products and applications
- Provide inputs for the global / regional long term and strategic plans
- Monitor receivables with credit management team
- Ensure implementation of risk assessment procedure when appropriate
- Annual business plan and market evaluation,
- Weekly report on revenue and margins, actions completed,
- ninety-day travel and action plans
- Customer contact reporting via CRM
- Use of other tools (e.g. Blue/green sheets) as required
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Related Jobs (23)
Advanced Chemical Engineer – Oleflex – UOP – Abu Dhabi on February 10, 2022 Full Time
Wastewater Treatment Technician (Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia) on July 27, 2021 Full Time
Chemical Engineer @ Eastern Province – Saudi Arabia on July 13, 2021 Full Time