Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Senior procurement engineer @ Maadi Cairo - Egypt
- Post Date:July 12, 2021
- Views 76
- Procurement Engineers use their specialized knowledge to determine that the facility has the machinery, components, and supplies needed to efficiently and safely operate.
- They review any engineering changes that impact material or supplier, to adjust stocks accordingly.
- An important responsibility of a Procurement Engineer is choosing the appropriate suppliers to purchase from.
- Procurement Engineers do extensive industry research, meet with salespeople and compares their products and prices.
Negotiate Prices and Award Contracts
- Once the Procurement Engineer has selected vendors, they negotiate sales agreements to purchase the required products.
- They then award contracts to the vendors and continue to administer these contracts throughout the relationship.
- Procurement Engineers are responsible for managing supplier performance in terms of quality, cost, delivery, and responsiveness.
- They periodically review suppliers and launch improvement programs where required.
- Procurement Engineers must always be thinking of ways to eliminate waste and variability in the supply chain.
- Plan/prepare/control the procurement plan with coordination with project management.
- Control/Meet the budget with coordination between cost control & project management.
- Search best suppliers and prepare supplier evaluation with coordination with project management based on their performance and projects feedback.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering with 8-10 years of experience, EPC & Electromechanical experience (Infrastructure, MEP, Pump station, Waste Water & Water treatment).
- Negotiation skills.
- Planning & Control skills.
- Communication Skills.
Related Jobs (18)
Sales representatives (Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) on August 8, 2021 Full Time
Water&Wastewater Sales Engineer (Riyadh, Eastern, Saudi Arabia) on July 27, 2021 Full Time
Sales Specialist – Water Treatment Segment (Cairo, Egypt) on July 15, 2021 Full Time