Sales Specialist - Water Treatment Segment (Cairo, Egypt)
- Post Date:July 15, 2021
- Views 379
ABB Drive Products is a technology leader serving industries, infrastructure and machine builders with world-class drives and softstarters. With our products, global scale and local presence, we help our customers to improve energy efficiency, productivity and safety. Our people and culture are the foundation of our success. We all together make the difference for our customers every day. You will be working as Sales Specialist and will be part of the Motion Business Area for Drive Division based in Cairo, Egypt. In this role you will be reporting to the Segment Manager and will be responsible for the sales of motion business products (Drives & Motors) within the assigned market segments. Building long term customer relationships and managing the resolutions faced by the customers and identifying and developing sales opportunities.
- Enhancing the development of new customers through market penetration. Maintaining and developing relationship with the customers.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and appropriate solutions to the customers.
- Conducting market analysis including heat-map, setting market price for each product and identifying the white spots.
- Expanding network for better geographical coverage and creating demand in the market and thereby increasing the sales.
- Creating effective plans to identify opportunities within heavy industries segments.
- Monitoring and controlling the availability and prices for ABB in the market and analyzing the competitors moves and market activities.
- Enhancing the market share of ABB by adding new install base and solutions.
- Visiting the customers on a weekly or monthly basis as per the requirement and recording the details in the tools.
- Preparing offers in coordination with the sales support and ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects such as prices and trading conditions are considered.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in variable frequency drives.
- Candidates must have experience in water treatment projects with sales management experience.
- Strong user experience in Microsoft Office tools.
- Good command over English and Arabic language.
- Excellent presentation skills, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence both internally and externally.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Publication ID: EG77954505_E2
Related Jobs (18)
Sales representatives (Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) on August 8, 2021 Full Time
Water&Wastewater Sales Engineer (Riyadh, Eastern, Saudi Arabia) on July 27, 2021 Full Time