Sales Engineer @ Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Post Date:May 3, 2021
- Views 496
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Organizing sales visits and sales calls
- Liaising with existing customers
- preparing quotations for enquiries and tenders.
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions on behalf of the company
- Writing sales activities reports to management.
- Reporting market and competitors’ updates.
- Provide accurate forecast for upcoming 3 months
- Work towards achieving or exceeding sales target
- Water treatment industry, Oil and Gas industries, Energy sector.
- Experience in water treatment and understanding the principles.
- Experience in handling sales with a GCC country (3-4 years).
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering from a reputable university.
- Achieving sales targets
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company Industry Water & Waste Water Treatment
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Sales
Employment Type Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range Unspecified
Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career
Years of Experience Min: 3
Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Education Chemical Engineering
Related Jobs (9)
Sales Engineer, Industry Segment @ Alexandria -Egypt on May 26, 2021 Full Time
Customer Service Support Specialist @ Ashland OH USA on February 22, 2021 Full Time
Internal Sales, Front Office (52203 – United Arab Emirates – Dubai) on January 2, 2021 Full Time