Sales Engineer Aramco
- Post Date:April 3, 2022
- Views 417
Find what drives you on a team with a more than 70-year history of discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our products serve a wide range of markets, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you’ll find a rewarding role here. For the exponentially curious, Pall is a place you can thrive and amplify your impact on the world.
Pall is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Pall are growing again and would like to speak to experienced, hardworking Sales Engineers who are looking to join a company who impact the world. This position will be crucial in growing our business in the KSA Al Khobar area
Your role in Pall will help us increase our market share and maximize our chances to win more projects and retrofit within KSA /Al Khobar Aramco by leading market development.
We are recruiting for a proactive & tenacious Sales Engineer to join our team in KSA .
This role includes you having responsibility for driving sales activities in the KSA / Aramco to meet financial targets. You will need to have strong technical skills and the personality to truly drive our business development forward.
Basic Qualifications/ Experience:
To be successful within this position the candidate should have significant knowledge of the Oil and Gas / Energy industry and customer environment. We are excited to have someone join our team who already has a strong sales background with experience in or around the KSA Al Khobar .
This would suit someone who has knowledge of technical sales and marketing strategies, team building practices.
Experience in business and sales action planning is a must as well as good English & Arabic language skills to connect with customers.
We are looking for someone with a degree in Process/Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
This role requires someone with 5 years experience or more ideally, in providing equipment to Oil & Gas, Power or Refinery industries. Any knowledge of filtration would also be great!
For this role you will require a valid driving license and passport, plus a willingness to travel (around 40% of the role) and flexible in your approach. A valid work permit is essential.
Role and Duties:
- Prepare projections in line with the requirements of the business plan
- Develop/implement a marketing and sales plan to achieve projections and forecasts
- Achieve assigned quarterly sales and profit objectives
- Distributor and agent management and development
- Work with sales people and distributors to develop and implement individual sales action plans
- Identify key customers/market opportunities for business growth
- Establish/maintain key customer relationships (identifying, progressing and closing sales opportunities)
- Assist with preparation of quotations or supply agreements
- Provide input for development of new products, applications, acquisitions and alliances
- Adopt and drive promotion of the new products and applications
- Provide inputs for the global / regional long term and strategic plans
- Monitor receivables with credit management team
- Ensure implementation of risk assessment procedure when appropriate
- Annual business plan and market evaluation,
- Weekly report on revenue and margins, actions completed,
- ninety-day travel and action plans
- Customer contact reporting via CRM
- Use of other tools as required
KPIs : Sales and Margin Goals
- Country or Territory sales and margin projections
- Customer retention and penetration
- Annual and quarterly Orders and Shipments targets
Arabic & English
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Related Jobs (18)
Sales representatives (Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) on August 8, 2021 Full Time
Water&Wastewater Sales Engineer (Riyadh, Eastern, Saudi Arabia) on July 27, 2021 Full Time
Sales Specialist – Water Treatment Segment (Cairo, Egypt) on July 15, 2021 Full Time