Quality Manager (Civil Engineering) @ Doha - Qatar
- Post Date:July 13, 2021
- Apply Before: August 11, 2021
- Views 15
- Establishes project quality plan and procedures.
- Audits schedule to monitor internal QMS.
- Determines cause of noncompliance and identifies corrective actions.
- Organizes management reviews and manages the lessons learned program.
- Audits, reviews, and oversees contractor’s implementation of his QMS.
- Completes other tasks, as necessary.
- Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university.
- Preferably with Lead Auditor qualifications and Certified Quality Professional CQP.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in large scale expressway / highway projects.
- Excellent knowledge of industry practices, safety and quality management systems.
- Preferably with relevant experience in the region in an engineering consulting firm.
Job Location Doha, Qatar
Company Industry Business Consultancy Services
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Civil Engineering
Employment Type Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range Unspecified
Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Mid-Career
Years of Experience Min: 10
Education Degree in Civil Engineering
Related Jobs (5)
Control Room Operator (O&M Desalination Water Plant) @ Jizan on March 22, 2021 Full Time
Customer Service Support Specialist @ Ashland OH USA on February 22, 2021 Full Time