Project Manager – Water Wastewater @ Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
- Post Date:July 13, 2021
- Views 925
The Atkins Infrastructure Business is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented, self-starter to join our Riyadh, KSA office as a Project Manager – Water/Waste Water. The PM will support projects for water and wastewater clients in Saudi Arabia (mainly NWC and SWCC), including planning, designing and preparing plans related to water and wastewater infrastructure which may be comprised of water distribution and sewage collection systems, pump stations, reservoirs, hydraulic structures, and water/wastewater treatment facilities (including desalination).
SNC Lavalin’s Atkins business is one of the largest multidisciplinary, multi sector engineering design consultancies in the world and is part of the SNC Lavalin Group.
As one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies with a leading track record in the defence sector, Atkins are ideally placed to respond to this market. We have a broad establishment and proud, 50 year history throughout the Middle East region.
We provide a full range of design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programmes.
Atkins in the Middle East now employs around 2,000 staff serving Gulf clients across all market sectors from offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah, Kuwait City, Manama, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.
- Technical leadership on large multi-disciplinary water projects delivery
- Lead single and multi-disciplinary discipline bids, with a clear focus on what is needed to win
- Continue to build relationships with existing clients, securing repeat business and identifying additional business opportunities
- Build and motivate a team and demonstrate good leadership qualities
- Manage and report on project performance
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations and ensure that a good Health & Safety culture is engendered within the team
- Staff recruitment, retention and development making sure staff reach their performance potential
- Develop a highly motivated and performing team creating opportunities for the development of individuals
- Provide technical expertise on a variety of large engineering projects
- Oversee designs and budgets and drive projects from tender to delivery in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Increase your networking profile with both internal and external clients
- Sc. or M.Sc. in Civil, Chemical or Environmental Engineering with registration in SCE.
- The potential candidate has 15 years of experience in a similar role/project.
- Is currently based in KSA.
Additionally, the applicant should have experience with a combination of the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong technical writing and communications skills. Experience and familiarity with the following programs is a plus: ArcGIS, AutoCAD, MicroStation, Info Works, SWMM, Storm/Sewer/Water CAD, Revit/BIM experience.
- General Competencies expected of all Professionals and Managers are as follows: Client Service, Commitment, Communication, Innovation & Continuous Improvement, Professionalism, Quality, and Teamwork.
- Ability to process paper/electronic documents and utilize computer equipment; ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing; ability to visit project sites if necessary.
- Job also requires ability to assemble and analyze data.
Rewards & Benefits
We offer an excellent package which includes:
- A competitive salary
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- 22 calendar days annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultant
Related Jobs (42)
Water Transfer Project – Head of Development Algeria on April 19, 2022 Consultancy Full Time
Wastewater Treatment Technician (Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia) on July 27, 2021 Full Time
Resident Engineer – Micro tunnel @ Abu Dhabi – UAE on July 13, 2021 Full Time