- Post Date:January 4, 2021
- Views 138
We are an international company with more than 38,500 employees and present in more than 40 countries on five continents.
A leader in innovation and technological development, he seeks experts in the promotion of sustainable development and
the search for solutions to the biggest global challenges, such as global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
ACCIONA, in its Water activity, must integrate a Process Manager to work at the Muskiz WWTP.
The duties of the position are as follows:
- Responsible for the operation of the WWTP
- Ensure the quality of treated water
- Direct relationship with the client
- Coordinate actions related to safety, health and the environment
- Close collaboration with the construction area during the plant expansion process.
We are looking for a chemistry graduate with:
- At least 3 years of experience in sewage and water treatment plants.
- You must have an advanced level of English
- you must demonstrate knowledge of the Office package
- You must be an organized, communicative and flexible person, who brings initiatives to improve the tasks related to your position.
Related Jobs (18)
Wastewater Treatment Technician (Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia) on July 27, 2021 Full Time
Chemical Engineer @ Eastern Province – Saudi Arabia on July 13, 2021 Full Time