Process Engineer - Cairo, Egypt
- Post Date:January 24, 2022
- Views 249
WABAG is looking for a Process and Proposal who has good knowledge about Tender preparation, Process designing, Preparation of project cost estimations, Preparation of BEP, P&IDS and Process calculation, Vendor selection & Vendor management.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the selection of process scheme and to work out the economics of the selected process with respect to CAPEX and OPEX.
- Responsible for review of Process Design Calculation of Water Treatment Plant such as Softening Plant, DM plant, Reverse Osmosis, Ultra filtration, and Process & High Pressure Condensate Polishing Unit, Recycle plant as per customer’s requirement.
- Responsible for providing the Process engineering Support to the Detailing team.
- Spearheading the Technical Discussion with customer/consultant to explain technical area of the projects whenever required.
- Responsible for review of Basic Engineering Package including Equipment sizing, P &IDS, Process Calculation & also responsible to get in time approval for Basic Engineering Package (BEP) as per project schedule.
- Providing the support to commissioning team for process wherever required to ensure successful commissioning and handing over the plant
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Process Engineering
Year of experience
5-10 Years of experience
Related Jobs (28)
Senior Sales Engineer – Petrochemical Process Solution on April 3, 2022 Full Time
Advanced Chemical Engineer – Oleflex – UOP – Abu Dhabi on February 10, 2022 Full Time
Wastewater Treatment Technician (Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia) on July 27, 2021 Full Time
Chemical Engineer @ Eastern Province – Saudi Arabia on July 13, 2021 Full Time