Process Automation Sales Manager (Hydra, Algeria)
- Post Date:July 15, 2021
- Views 513
ABB Energy Industries is enabling safe, smart and sustainable projects and operations for businesses across the oil, gas, chemicals, life sciences, power generation and water sectors. Driving integrated solutions that automate, digitalize and electrify industry we connect our people and technology to help our customers adapt and succeed. With over 50 years domain expertise, we continue to innovate and reshape traditional approaches across the energy sector with our technologies designed to improve operational efficiency, reduce risk, reduce energy consumption and waste. You will be working as a Sales Manager and will be the part of Process Automation Business Area for Energy Industries Division based in Hydra, Algeria. In this role you will be reporting to the Cluster Manager and will responsible for coordinating with the local sales team, communicating with the customers, defining sales strategies for achieving the assigned budget.
- Achieving the assigned sales budget.
- Tracking and monitoring of market developments, identifying of project opportunities and maintaining project data base and ensuring the accuracy of prospects within the salesforce.
- Designing and executing the overall short and long-term sales development strategy for Algeria.
- Building strong customer relationship to ensure early involvement on new projects.
- Identifying and making recommendations on market price, customer delivery requirements, quality, and other related factors.
- Developing and implementing marketing communications and advertising plans that clearly help the divisions solutions, services, image, and other factors to increase the sales.
- Developing strategic profiles of key and potential competitors and forecasting markets, business volume, and market share.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (Electrical, Automation).
- At least 8 years of sales manager experience in Oil and Gas, Energy, F&B, water segments, or similar industry
- Should built strong networking with major Algerian state owned and private companies is a must for this role.
- Prefer to have the candidate who have working experience in a European country.
- You have already worked for a multinational company in which you managed multi-dimensional stakeholders.
- Have strong customer orientation.
- Should have strong leadership and interpersonal skills along with team building spirit.
- Proved track record on business result.
- Strong negotiation skills and strategic mindset.
- Excellent command of Arabic, French and English languages.
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Publication ID: DZ77803953_E1
Related Jobs (18)
Sales representatives (Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) on August 8, 2021 Full Time
Water&Wastewater Sales Engineer (Riyadh, Eastern, Saudi Arabia) on July 27, 2021 Full Time
Sales Specialist – Water Treatment Segment (Cairo, Egypt) on July 15, 2021 Full Time