Pre-sales and Bid Manager @ Giza - Egypt
- Post Date:May 27, 2021
- Apply Before: June 26, 2021
- Views 83
(Automation and instrumentation for the water cycle industry)
UPS utility and positioning systems Ltd, as a fast grown solution provider specialized in additional technologies Require a Pre-sales and bid manager at our office in Giza
Capable of managing customer proposal requests and coordinates company bids. Create solutions and develop strategies while complying with customer requirements in order to achieve our ultimate goal of securing winning bids. Please send your c.v to email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities
1- Prepare Proposals
Should oversees all aspects of proposal preparation, ensuring quality, compelling bids are submitted in a timely manner. review all customer requirements and select the correct product or service to ensure that they are met in the proposal and collaborate with a wide variety of involved parties to include all necessary information within the proposals.
2- Manage Databases
Coordinate incoming bid requests and proposal responses, Organize and track all requests and responses using company databases. maintain and update this database regularly and set up customer profiles in appropriate databases and maintain customer information.
3- Coach Sales Staff
Acts as a coach for leading sales staff such as Account Managers and Sales Executives. guide staff through the entire deal cycle and help them score large deals for the company. Acting as a mentor, their goal is to train and educate sales staff in additional to the ability of create sales presentations for customers.
4- Provide Customer Service
Must provide potential and current clients with excellent customer service. They work to improve customer satisfaction and ensure that important clients are retained, quickly developing and implementing solutions when the potential to lose a customer presents itself. Regularly communicating with customers is crucial, as is notifying them of any project updates or changes.
5- Prepare purchase orders
Responsible for generating purchase orders for overseas vendors taking in consideration won orders/ tenders and required minimum level stock and spare parts.
Skills & Qualifications:
- BS degree in Engineering (Electric power, mechatronic, communication)
- 10 years’ experience (5 years biding/ presales in the water cycle industry) not less than 2 years in sales
- Showing proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Obtaining proposal management experience
- Demonstrating previous exposure to contracts and an understanding of basic contract language
- Providing proven leadership and management experience
- Having extensive sales experience
- Possessing experience interacting with executive-level staff
- Siemens (automation and instrumentation portfolio) As a formal solution partner for Siemens we prefer that the candidate is familiar with its portfolio.
- HACH (water quality on-line analysis portfolio) As an exclusive distributor for HACH on-line analysis we prefer that the candidate be generally aware the online water quality analysis.
Related Jobs (17)
Instrument & Controls Engineer @ Jazan – Saudi Arabia on June 4, 2021 Full Time
E&I Engineer Waste water treatment Plant Job @ Maldives on April 1, 2021 Full Time
Mechanical/Electrical Engineer @ Ryadh – Saudi Arabia on March 30, 2021 Full Time