Plant Operator II-1 (Dammam, Saudi Arabia)
- Post Date:August 8, 2021
- Views 770
ChampionX is looking for a Plant Operator based in Dammam Saudi Arabia
In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for implanting the daily production, testing, material movement & packing plans of the day in manner that is safe to themselves and the environment. This role is also responsible for timeliness, cleanliness and productivity. This person must install best practices in production platforms.
The role is multi-functional in terms of production, quality checking and warehousing operations.
What’s In It For You
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth.
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best.
- Access to Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s). These grassroots, employee-led groups are open to anyone in the organization and allow employees to come together to explore common interests and foster a diverse and inclusive workplace within the organization
- Access to multiple knowledge sharing platforms to enhance collaboration and engagement.
What You Will Do
- Follow safety policies to provide a safe workplace for all employees, and supports the guiding principles of Goal Zero to continually improve the plant’s safety, health and environmental performance, security, design, development, manufacture, storage, marketing, distribution, use and ultimate safe disposal of chemical products. Drive culture of safety; Report safety observations / incidents
- Supports and is committed to the Quality Improvement Process. Plans strategies to ensure error-free work by “doing it right the first time” and conveys this attitude in the daily performance of various duties, in our drive continuous improvement
- Follow safety policies to provide a safe workplace for all employees
- Develop work habits that supports an environment of ensuring continual improvement
- Setting up and preparing machinery for the production run
- Measuring, weighing, loading and mixing raw materials into the machines
- Checking meter and instrument readings, and making adjustments where necessary
- Taking product samples and recording the test data for quality purposes
- Packing and loading finished items into drums, tanks or other containers ready for shipment
- Closing down and cleaning the plant and machinery, and carrying out minor maintenance work
- Reporting problems with the production process or equipment to shift/plant managers.
- Supervise plant systems.
- Report spills or dangerous conditions.
- Review laboratory tests for process adjustments.
- Proper handling of the tools and equipment for his task
- Monitor plant to ensure efficient production.
- Regulate and shut down equipment if necessary.
- Test equipment for malfunctions.
- Calculate material requirements and collect appropriate materials.
- Ensure chemicals are stored properly.
- Document exact readings and results
- Clean plant equipment’s and processing areas
- Check quality of various products before packing
- Operate forklifts and other relevant equipment’s as assigned
Minimum Education And Experience
- Technical diploma.
- Minimum two years work experience in chemical manufacturing environment.
- An ITI qualification after schooling would be preferable
- Good time management skills.
- Arabic / English Language (Written & Verbal).
Related Jobs (42)
Water Transfer Project – Head of Development Algeria on April 19, 2022 Consultancy Full Time
Wastewater Treatment Technician (Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia) on July 27, 2021 Full Time
Resident Engineer – Micro tunnel @ Abu Dhabi – UAE on July 13, 2021 Full Time