Plant Manager @ Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
- Post Date:May 18, 2021
- Apply Before: June 17, 2021
- Views 362
We are an international company made up of more than 38,500 employees and present in more than 40 countries on five continents. Leaders in innovation and technological development, it seeks experts in promoting sustainable development and finding solutions to the greatest global challenges, such as global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
ACCIONA, in its Water business, needs to hire an Engineer to work in the operation of the plants that the company manages in Qatar.
- Ensure compliance with the contract requirements in the different areas: water quality, safety, environment, management and production.
- Encourage employees’ professional development
- Be part of the plant management committee, being the responsible for the leadership of the project.
- Lead the operation and maintenance team.
- Manage the budget of the plant.
- Hold regular meetings with your direct superior in your area to seek technical support if required and provide feedback regarding the design of the plant and resources optimization.
We are looking for a Chemical, Electrical, Civil or Mechanical Engineer with at least 15 years of experience in water sector and at least 10 years operating desalination plants and water treatment plants.
Likewise, the position requires an advanced level of English. The successful candidate must have leadership, communication, teamwork, and planning skills.
We are an equal opportunity company, and we are committed to diversity. We invite all people to register, regardless of their personal characteristics.
Related Jobs (32)
Project Manager – Water Wastewater @ Riyadh – Saudi Arabia on June 13, 2021 Full Time
Senior Planning Engineer @ Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on April 25, 2021 Full Time