Operations Chemist @ Egypt
- Post Date:May 29, 2021
- Apply Before: June 28, 2021
- Views 43
Ridgewood, a subsidiary of Hassan Allam Utilities and Almar Water Solutions JV, is seeking an impassioned calibers with high potentials and strong competencies to fulfill the below position:
Calibers shall fulfill the following:
- Executing all daily operating instructions in a safe and accurate manner.
- Conducting SDI tests and submitting necessary proposals.
- Follow up on the proper storage of chemicals inside the plant.
- Calculate the monthly consumption of chemicals.
- Replace Membranes, Inter-Connector, Adapter and O rings.
- Assist the technical departments in carrying out preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance at the Plant.
- Assist the technical support department in performing the chemical washings as required.
- Monitor the Plant and make sure that there are no divergences (leakage, decrease in production, salt increases … etc).
- Prepare technical reports in the in case of any deviation in the Plant.
- Ensure that the Plant files and forms are completed and updated according to the company’s quality management system.
- Washing cotton filters and the 10 micron filters.
- Follow up and recording the monthly sales counter and invoices.
- Follow up on unloading fuel trucks and sign the receipt.
- Bachelor degree of science ( Chemical Department)
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Water Desalination
- Gender: Males only
- GPA: good
- Cairo and Lower Egypt residence only can apply
candidates with the mentioned qualifications can send their CV to
Please mention “Chemist” in the Subject line.
Related Jobs (17)
Chemist (Wastewater treatment) @ Wadi El Natroun – Egypt on May 27, 2021 Full Time