Mechanical Technician @ Kuwait – Aljahra – Sulubyia
- Post Date:January 6, 2021
- Views 54
The Technician (Mechanical) will be reporting directly to the Field Engineer (Mechanical) or to the Maintenance Manager in the absence of Field Engineer. The position includes, but not limits to, maintenance and repair of mechanical equipment of Ultrafiltration (UF)/ reverse osmosis (RO) plant. In this role. You will be also trouble shoot on mechanical problems and perform maintenance, repair or replacement of parts to correct malfunctions.
The Technician (Mechanical) is responsible to perform the below tasks but not limited to,
- Carry out over all preventive maintenance task and schedules in UF/RO facility.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions and operating defects and make the necessary repairs.
- Under the guidance of discipline responsible, to carry out related plant modification works.
- Replace and Install specified parts and/or make required adjustments.
- Execute required preventative maintenance procedures.
- Ensures the equipment runs correctly during perform emergency repairs when required.
- Maintain & organize the tools regularly.
- On-call availability and shift work with various schedules may also be required.
- Maintain a good housekeeping and adhere EHS regulations and requirements.
- Optimize and assist with the development of operational quality system procedures/guidelines/documents for Water Treatment.
- Ensures team adheres to EHS & Quality processes and procedures, Checks job sites for potential hazards and reports when things against company policies.
- Maintains appropriate housekeeping for plant facilities cooperating with other departments.
- Ability to work independently most of the time, but report to his supervisors.
- Train and coach junior Technicians continuously.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Trade certificate/ITI.
- At least 3 years for Diploma or 8 years for Trade/ITI certificate holder work experience in rotary equipment for water treatment /chemical/Oil refineries/power plants/RO plants.
- Experience in the rotary equipment like pumps, compressors, blowers, chemical transfer /dosing pumps overhauls & its spares replacement including alignment works.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to work on prioritized & emergency needs of the plant maintenance.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationship with co-workers & supervisors.
- Experience in water/wastewater treatment plant activities.
- Working experience in GCC country.
Compensation: Annual 3000- 3000 KWD
Is relocation for this position offered: Yes (As per company Policy.)
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: HRLY
Join the Resource Revolution! SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world’s biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. SWTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.