Manufacturing Engineer @ Dammam - Saudi Arabia
- Post Date:July 12, 2021
- Views 762
Primary Location: Saudi Arabia-Eastern Province-Dammam
Job Function: Engineering
Job Posting Date: May 9, 2021, 11:46:16 AM
Manufacturing Engineer is responsible to drive the day to day engineering tasks, driving the execution of customer orders, coordinate production & Engineering teams effectively with helping the production team on training on the new equipment & tools. Owner of processes & ERB systems efficiency and responsible for overall improvements in the workshop. Collaborate with quality, production planning, procurement and logistics to assure the minimum required standards are met.
- Drive Health & safety on the production area and ensure the safety requirement are meeting the minimum standards.
- Design/coordinate Bill of Materials and routings.
- Estimate the necessary means and the manufacturing process for new products and its optimization
- Train and guide hourly employees on products assembly, technical requirements and new product equipment/tools launching.
- Monitor Assets & equipment and provide/plan proper maintenance schedule.
- Coordinate and assure the follow-up of technical modifications.
- Technical database maintenance.
- Assure the proper diffusion and management of technical drawings issued by technical departments.
- Participate / define the necessary process needed to manufacture specials products.
- Estimate staffing requirements, production times and elaborating working instructions/procedures
- Estimate related costs to provide information for Management decisions.
- Update work instruction / procedures; update production time accordingly.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and service to teams & clients.
- Lead engineering activities such as BOM, Item creation and part numbers entering with other team members in different world areas.
- Manage ERB system process, accuracy and effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Manufacturing Engineering environment.
- Team working and effective communication skills.
- Technical basic expertise and knowledge of manufacturing equipment and tools.
- Knowledge of ERB system and engineering tools.
- Experience in Electrical/Instrumental products manufacturing.
- Lean or Six sigma certification is a plus.
- Similar role experience of 2 years is preferred.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
Related Jobs (3)
Mechanical Technician @ Kuwait – Aljahra – Sulubyia on January 6, 2021 Full Time