- Post Date:January 3, 2021
- Views 94
With the purpose of accelerating success for our customers, people, and the planet, Alfa Laval has developed products since 1883. Alfa Laval is today a world leader within the key technology areas of heat transfer, separation, and fluid handling. Our company was founded on a single brilliant invention, and innovation remains at the heart of everything we do. With more than 3700 patents, we provide worldwide solutions in areas that are vital to society both today and for the future.
As a member of our team, you thrive in a truly diverse workplace based on empowerment. You are here to make a difference. Constantly building bridges to the future with sustainable solutions that have an impact on our planet’s most urgent problems. Making the world a better place. Every day.
Expectations & Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of duties to disassemble, inspect, measure and assemble products and subassemblies to bring them up to specification standards.
- Work from drawings, parts list, blueprints, charts, tables and graphs to evaluate and estimate repair cost, time and materials or parts needed to repair assemblies and subassemblies.
- Must be able to setup, assemble, balance and test equipment.
- Will be required to uncrate, clean, strip and tear down units.
- Diagnoses, checks and corrects mechanical functions through adjustments, using various tools and approved repair methods.
The successful candidate will have:
- HS diploma or GED equivalent required
- 5 years manual machinist experience
- Precision machining background with experience in setting up and operating machine shop equipment
- Good mechanical aptitude with understanding of machine assembly and disassembly
- Ability to read and work from blueprints
- Ability to function optimally in a team environment
- Ability to operate hand tools, measuring instruments, gages, fork trucks, hand pallet jacks and cranes
- Self-starter, with the ability to work in a team environment
- Able to lift up to 60 pounds
Related Jobs (17)
Water product application specialist @ Manama – Bahrain on July 9, 2021 Full Time
Mechanical/Electrical Engineer @ Ryadh – Saudi Arabia on March 30, 2021 Full Time