Lead Proposal Coordinator @ Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Post Date:May 4, 2021
- Views 403
Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
Coordination of administrative tasks related to compiling, organizing, researching and producing materials to be included in proposals, prequalification documents, qualification packages, and presentation materials.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Update the proposal execution approach.
- Develop the proposal preparation schedule.
- Perform the analysis, interpretation and outline of the RFP.
- Develop the Bid Planning Matrix.
- Coordinate the proposal kick-off meeting.
- Prepare the complete technical proposal.
- Ensure compliance, comprehensiveness, and compelling features (the 3Cs).
- Oversee the development of the graphic theme with the graphics team to ensure communication of the established theme effectively.
- Perform database searches for information retrieval.
- Retrieve certain data as needed for selected topics such as company experience, number of personnel, disciplines, and other subject areas.
- Oversee the preparation of certain proposal sections, as needed.
- Provide initial editing to ensure consistency, prevent omissions, and identify contradictions and inaccuracies.
- Coordinate the compilation and reproduction of the complete proposal prior to delivery, in collaboration with the project development group.
- Alert the proposal team of potential road blocks, process requirements, or noncompliant items.
- Coordinate all production activities.
- Identify special production needs and resources.
- Perform and oversee the final quality check to ensure consistency, prevent omissions, and identify contradictions and inaccuracies.
- Coordinate on-time proposal delivery.
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 5-10 years of related work experience in proposal management.
- Strong written (grammar, sentence structure, etc.) and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in keyboard skills and a working knowledge of MS Windows and related software for desktop publishing, graphics, word processing, spreadsheets, and database management.
- Solid understanding of relational databases and web-based systems in a network environment, as well as prior business development/proposal experience within the engineering industry.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and constructive criticism, and respond to requests with a sense of urgency.
- Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry Business Consultancy Services; General Engineering Consultancy
- Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role Marketing and PR
- Employment Type Full Time Employee
- Career Level Mid Career
- Years of Experience Min: 5 Max: 10
- Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Education Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
Related Jobs (1)
Graduate Field Service Engineer @ Jubail – Saudi Arabia on May 18, 2021 Full Time