International Water Supply and Sanitation Specialist Consultant @ Libya
- Post Date:June 1, 2021
- Apply Before: July 1, 2021
- Views 122
- The African Development Bank hereby invites Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in the following Assignment: International Water Supply and Sanitation Specialist Consultant Position based in Libya
- The services to be provided under the Assignment include:
- Assess the institutional and regulatory framework in the delivery of water and sanitation services in the country,
- Actively involved in donor coordination activities to assist the Bank in its function as the lead donor in the water and sanitation sector
- Assessment of new projects already in the water sector pipeline agreed between the African Development Bank and the Government of Libya.
- Work in close collaboration with the government of Libya and the Task Manager of the Bank in charge of Libya in the identification and development of a pipeline of projects for the next three years. This also include preparing with the Bank’s team sector studies, briefs and knowledge documents to support and inform the future pipeline and programs of the African Development Bank.
- Represent the African Development Bank’s water sector in events held in Libya in Libya to the Libyan government, regional and national clients, and bilateral and multilateral partners.
- The Water Development & Sanitation Department invites Individual Consultants to indicate their interest in providing the above-described services. Interested Consultants shall provide information on their qualifications and experience demonstrating their ability to undertake this Assignment (documents, reference to similar services, experience in similar assignments, etc.).
- The eligibility criteria, the establishment of a short list and the selection procedure shall be in conformity with the Bank’s Procurement Policy Framework for projects financed by the Bank Group, October 2015 Edition, available on the Bank Website at http://www.afdb.org. Please, note that interest expressed by a Consultant does not imply any obligation on the part of the Bank to include him/her in the shortlist.
- The estimated duration of services is four months on a part time basis (75%) and the estimated starting date is 1st of July 2021. An extension could be considered, subject to performance and availability of funds.
- Interested Individual Consultants may obtain further information at the address below during the Bank’s working hours: 8H00 to 17H00
- Expressions of interest must be received at the address below no later than 10th June 2021 at 17H00 local time and specifically mentioning “International Water Supply and Sanitation Specialist Consultant Position based in Libya”.
For the attention of: Mrs. Alba Serna
African Development Bank
Water Development and Sanitation Department, Tunis, Tunisia
E-mail: email@example.com with cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A shortlist of three to six individual consultants will be established at the end the request of expressions of interest. The consultants on the shortlist will be judged on the following criteria on the basis of their updated resume.
- Educational qualifications 20%
- Experience in the specific assignment 30%
- Familiarity with the water and sanitation sector in Libya 35%
- Fluency in English and Arabic 15%
Related Jobs (16)
WASH and Shelter Project Manager @ Gaza – Palestine on May 26, 2021 Full Time
Senior Advisor, WASH Monitoring & Evaluation and Research on April 9, 2021 Full Time
Sub-national WASH Sector Coordinator @ North East Syria on April 5, 2021 Consultancy