Internal Sales, Front Office (52203 - United Arab Emirates - Dubai)
- Post Date:January 2, 2021
- Views 49
What do we offer?
Would you like to work in an international, innovative organization, where we produce high-quality solutions and are constantly looking to enhance existing and develop new offerings? Then Grundfos might be the place for you.
Currently, we, Grundfos Gulf Distribution (GGD) are aiming to further strengthen our Internal Sales – Front Office in the UAE. To achieve this, we are looking for people with a ‘can-do’ attitude to ensure our customers get the optimal experience when contacting us. Handling incoming customer requests from e-mails, phone calls, and chats. This role will be based in our office in Dubai.
We can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a multicultural and dynamic team.
Grundfos further offers the chance to take on responsibility equivalent to skills and obtained results, making this an opportunity not to be missed.
What is the job about?
As an Internal Sales – Front Office, handling incoming Interactions toward 1Office within the defined Service Level Agreement.
Some of the position’s main responsibilities are:
- Support customers with Grundfos Digital self-service tools
- Maintain the quality of the Customer Master Data for better customer experience
- Seize opportunities for turning potential customers into actual customers
- Quickly identify customer needs, gather required information, and formalize the request within the SAP CRM One Office system
- Creates a quotation for less complex requests
- Manage requests for quotations in CRM and follow up on Quotations
- Apply discounts, offers, special conditions including credit limits and pricing conditions according to defined sales policy
- Identify Leads to the organization and ensure they are diverted to the right people
- Build strong relationships and liaise with all other departments
- Responsible for his/her commitment to Health, Safety, and Environment and of others who may be affected by his/her actions at work
- Understand and follow the company HSE policy and ensure that he or she are equipped and trained to play his/her part
- Immediately bring to the Management’s attention to any specific queries or concerns relating to the workplace’s health, safety, and environment
What do you need to apply?
To be considered for this position you should fulfill the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree graduate or Technical Diploma
- Expertise in customer service and tools, SAP CRM, MS Applications (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Able to read and understand the technical specifications, International Standards (Electrical / Mechanical), and Product Information.
- A smart appearance and a pleasing personality are prerequisites for this job.
- Good customer service skills, pleasing personality, and high ambition for customer satisfaction
- Good interpersonal ability and networking skills to support the customer in an optimum way by enabling correct support and involving correct people from the organization
- Independent and self-driven
If this sounds appealing to you, please upload your CV/resume and cover letter today via our Careers portal. We look forward to hearing from you.
With over 17 million pumps produced annually and over 19,000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturer of pumps and pumping systems. Our products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable, and highly efficient solutions. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
To all recruitment agencies:
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Water is our business. With our pumps and pump solutions, we set the standard and keep raising the bar when it comes to water and energy efficiency and protecting the environment. We are passionate about what we do and want to make a difference everyday.
Related Jobs (9)
Sales Engineer, Industry Segment @ Alexandria -Egypt on May 26, 2021 Full Time
Customer Service Support Specialist @ Ashland OH USA on February 22, 2021 Full Time