Instrumental Engineer @ Jebel Ali, DUBAI United Arab Emirates
- Post Date:January 6, 2021
- Views 146
With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world’s biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
Instrumental Engineer Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in electronic/automation engineering.
- 5+ years of experience as instrumental engineer for industrial water treatment applications (O&G preferred).
- Familiar with instrumental design software (e.g. InTools, etc.) preferred
- Familiar with instrumental calculation softwares (also proprietary)
- Familiar with 2D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g. AutoCAD, etc.)
- Familiar to hazardous area classification and consequent reports
- Familiar with the Engineering Stds such as API, NFPA, ASME, NEMA, IEC, BS / EN etc. and Client Stds such as SHELL, ARAMCO, MOBIL etc.
- Analytical and mathematical mind, capable of evaluating and solving various complex problems.
- Leadership skills necessary to manage and develop a team.
- Organizational competencies and project management skills to keep projects, processes, and the entire engineering team on track.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a timeline-driven environment.
- Interpersonal communication skills with expertise in distilling complicated topics to a broader audience.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
What will you be doing?
We are seeking an experienced, Senior Instrumental Engineer to join our growing team. You will be responsible for overseeing various engineering projects and making any necessary adjustments in order to ensure successful completion. In terms of reporting and responsibilities, the figure will respond to the Project Engineering Manager.
Instrumental Engineer Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring planned engineering (instrumental) progress with respect to the engineering deliverables for Tenders (as required) and awarded Projects, instrumental engineering planning & scheduling, preparation of progress reports, manpower & resource forecasts, time schedules of engineers, utilization of resources effectively & efficiently.
- Detail Engineering including design calculations, optimization, sizing & selection of instruments (and related accessories) and plans etc. for Tenders (as required) and for awarded Projects.
- Detail analysis of the existing and interaction with new instrumental facilities (e.g. Fire Detection Systems, Gas Detection Systems, etc.)
- Assistance during hazardous evaluation sessions (e.g. HAZID, HAZOP, etc.)
- Instrumental definition of major equipment to be used in the water treatment plants (e.g. pumps, mixers, blowers and compressors, etc.) with the definition of detailed instrumental datasheets, technical specifications and hook-up/installation drawings.
- Review of Clients tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of FEED design & calculations.
- Preparation and/or supervision of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
- To ensure proper division of work & responsibility among the instrumental engineers, providing proper guidance & integration of work done, ensuring good, positive & healthy working nature among the team of engineers to ensure optimum productivity & efficiency.
- Preparation & Issue of RFQ’s, evaluation of vendor’s quotations, clarifications, Technical Bid Analysis etc. for all the required process aspects.
- Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications and calculations for all the required process aspects.
Number of Job Openings: 1
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Experience in Sales with background of Operations and Engineering Services
Related Jobs (17)
Instrument & Controls Engineer @ Jazan – Saudi Arabia on June 4, 2021 Full Time
E&I Engineer Waste water treatment Plant Job @ Maldives on April 1, 2021 Full Time
Mechanical/Electrical Engineer @ Ryadh – Saudi Arabia on March 30, 2021 Full Time