Industry Technical Manager - Cairo, Al Qahirah
- Post Date:April 6, 2022
- Apply Before: June 5, 2022
- Views 155
Join Ecolab’s industry leading team as IMEA Industry Technical Manager in Egypt and see why Selling Power magazine has consistently ranked Ecolab as a top company to sell for. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
In this role, you will :
- Develop and grow PAC 1 business across IMEA.
- Bring in new products , chemistries and technologies understanding customer challenges and addressing their key business drivers .
- Deploy Nalco technologies and digital solutions along with PAC products/chemistries.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Understands Nalco’s application portfolio and the processes directly impacted by the portfolio within defined industry segment, as well as understands the value of Nalco programs to the customer and has the ability to actively promote this value to the customer and within the organization
- Working with the local sales engineer to audit and assess customer operations to determine where Nalco chemical and digital technology can help improve operational efficiency, reduce total cost, maximize productivity, and improve finished product quality.
- Conduct on-site audits to assess and solve customer problems or meet customer requirements. Summarize findings in a technical report and support the presentation of key findings and service reports during customer review meetings with value documentation and benefits
- Provides on-the-job product and sales training as appropriate and identifies training and reference materials needed for field sales training programs.
- Work with IDM and sales stakeholders to identify new product and program applications and appropriate training.
- Actively participate in the development and commercialization of new programs by working with PLM, SBUs, sales and marketing management for the assigned product, application, and/or market. Participation includes field trial assistance, technical training development or rollout, and after commercialization sales support.
- Ability to track product margin on monthly basis and discuss with stakeholders during deviations, identify alternate products/Innovation to retain customers and product GM.
- Proactive in supporting & developing strategic market plan along with marketing IDM for specific segment/product which includes target customer segment, estimate market potential, competitor info, revenue plan, support required, etc.
- Assists in creating value documentation tools to identify and quantify value provided by Nalco programs. Work with SBUs, PLM and sales to implement value tools at customer sites. Provide feedback on the performance of Nalco tools at customer sites.
- Develop case studies and participate in Industry seminars for showcasing technologies and paper submission.
- Maintains a high degree of technical knowledge of the industry / market segments by monitoring new developments, new products, new research, new concepts, etc. in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science or biotechnology (chemical, mechanical, industrial, chemistry, geochemistry)
- Minimum 10 Years experience in Raw water / Waste water treatment industry
- Strong background in water and wastewater chemistries and applications.
- Knowledge of water, and wastewater plant operation and recycle systems.
- Knowledge of wastewater automation, digital solutions, and managed operations.
- Knowledge in microbiology and environmental chemistry and local regulations.
- Experience in troubleshooting water and wastewater plants. (Ability to identify problems and guide sales team to resolve it)
- Agile, self-driven, and results oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Role requires frequent domestic and international travel.
- Fluency in Arabic, English, and local languages.
About Nalco Water – Light
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. Nalco Water provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers. In our Light division, this includes working with institutional, food & beverage, transportation and manufacturing customers using a holistic approach based on customer needs.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
Related Jobs (47)
Senior Sales Engineer – Petrochemical Process Solution on April 3, 2022 Full Time
Advanced Chemical Engineer – Oleflex – UOP – Abu Dhabi on February 10, 2022 Full Time
Wastewater Treatment Technician (Dammam, Eastern, Saudi Arabia) on July 27, 2021 Full Time
Chemical Engineer @ Eastern Province – Saudi Arabia on July 13, 2021 Full Time