Graduate Field Service Engineer @ Jubail - Saudi Arabia
- Post Date:July 10, 2021
- Views 462
WHO WE ARE
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world’s biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Reporting Manager: Sales and Operation Director – KSA
Location: Be located on a rotational basis at the Companies Interior Locations across Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Ensure lines of communication to the Company’s Site Representative are maintained to successfully deliver the Contract Scope.
- Responsible for coordinating Contractor resources (in relation to the scope) and be the point of contact for all Contractor’s onsite activity.
- Maintain the client’s technical file using a dedicated online platform.
- Provide early, on-site trouble-shooting response and act as a channel to utilize the process support and technical support available from the wider Contractor’s team.
- Comply with Company’s safety requirements.
- Record in writing all activities and all-important developments.
- Realize the sampling and the analytical monitoring required as part of the monitoring plan.
- Follow stock levels and ensure orders are timely.
- Review the chemical injection rates of all production chemicals under this contract.
- Work with onsite Company team to identify necessary spares and consumables stocking and ordering schedule.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- BSc Chemical Engineer/ Chemistry /Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of water treatment chemicals technology in Oil and Gas or petrochemicals industries.
- 1-2 years’ experience in the water treatment or oil & gas industry.
Useful skills or abilities
- Strong communications skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Familiarity with water treatment processes and applications
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to take new challenges and assignments.
- Customer service experience
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen- results oriented
- Ability to be a team player
- Self-initiative and motivation with the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Accepting relocation for short assignments within KSA.
To achieve the maximum experience within this role, candidate is expected to work at multiple sites during the course. Candidate might be requested to mobilize between cities within the geography of Saudi Arabia.
Join the Resource Revolution! SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world’s biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.