Front Office Engineer @ Cairo -Egypt
- Post Date:July 12, 2021
- Views 781
Job category: Sales
Hierarchy level: Entry Level – Starter (basic experience)
Employment type: Regular
About our Company
With over 17 million pumps produced annually and over 19,000 employees in more than 55 countries, Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturer of pumps and pumping systems. Our products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable, and highly efficient solutions. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering water technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Grundfos Egypt is currently looking for the right candidate to fulfill a permanent role to provide first-line customer service, which has a critical role in identifying customers’ requirements and offering the right solutions, and/or directing them to the right department. This position is important in adding value to our customers and customer satisfaction, which are the main ambitions of our sales organization.
What do we offer?
Grundfos can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development with an attractive benefits package and the chance to be part of a multicultural and dynamic team.
Purpose of the Job
As a Front Office Engineer, you will be the first point of customer contact via all means of communication (i.e. phones, emails, fax, etc.). You will mainly be responsible for handling customer queries; directing customer inquiries to the middle and back-office; managing customer concerns. In doing so, you will be provided with the necessary tools and training to carry out your job. You will undergo training on how to best speak and deal with customers, how to ask the right questions, and provide simple quotations. This role will be based in Cairo, Egypt.
- Global values-driven organization
- Great team culture and positive work environment
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Access to extensive internal training with global career development opportunities
- Providing customer service by identifying the customer’s needs on any level of their buying process.
- Creating less complex quotations online or creating RFQ to track customer requests and assign RFQ to a coordinator who will dispatch it to respective Back Office employee.
- Ensuring that each customer experiences a high-quality phone service.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Engineering
- With at least 1-2 years of relevant work experience (fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Should have work experience in serving clients (customer support role) and be able to manage less complex technical application queries. Experience in pumps is an advantage
- Team player; must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and enjoys dealing with customers.
- Should have a calm and pleasant tone of voice and behavior towards customers; possess the ability to cope with several demanding customers/situations simultaneously.
- Must be able to critically analyze data and to propose solutions to problems;
- Must have the ability to listen and demonstrate a good command of English both spoken and written.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels both within the company and in the sales field.
If this sounds like you, please click the ‘Apply’ button to progress with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that we will only prioritize local citizens of the country.
Related Jobs (26)
Water Transfer Project – Head of Development Algeria on April 19, 2022 Consultancy Full Time
Global Practice Leader – PPCM @ Dubai – United Arab Emirates on July 12, 2021 Full Time