Field Services Engineer @ Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Post Date:January 6, 2021
- Views 147
Within the company processes, organizes, implements and coordinates the Field Services activities in close partnership with all the projects contributors (Client, Service team, Project Manager, Process Engineers, Sub-contractors, Partners, Suppliers…). Perform the site services reaching contract’s requirements.
- Executes the commissioning and field services activities (onsite and remote Operation and Maintenance assistance and monitoring, realisation of audit, troubleshooting of equipment, run lab and pilot tests, perform trainings of O&M team..), reporting to SO&GS Abu Dhabi Services Delivery Manager.
Ensures the organization of site services means as per customer instructions (resources & materials) in order to guarantee the respect of the planning, budget and contract’s requirement. Contributes to the quality management of Services contracts (non conformities, modifications monitoring, rectifying punch list items..).
- Responsible for the management of the site documentation (commissioning & O&M plan including procedures, tests sheet and tests reports, as built documents, O&M manuals including plant setting documents, Health & Safety plan update, planning, PLC/SCADA documents, minute of meetings, contractual communications, work permits…).
- Contributes to the capitalization of the Group Know How through site’s REX and reporting (intermediate and final reporting).
- Responsible for the respect of all the Group and Client Health and Safety rules also through exemplarity towards Group staff, local employees, sub-contractors, suppliers and subsidiaries/partners.
- Contributes to the training (theoretical and practical) of the O&M teams in order to transfer smoothly the plant operation.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, Process Engineering or relevant Oilfield qualifications.
- Minimum 10 years field operation and maintenance experience in upstream oil and gas separation and processing plants. In-depth knowledge of O&G separation and produced water treatment processes.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem solving skills and ability to work as standalone representative of the company
- Responsible for the management of the site documentation also encompasses on occasions daily reporting forward forecasting, task planning and completion of comprehensive final reports required typically on each assignment.
- Work to client’s procedures, however at times assist client to develop specific procedures for pre commissioning, commissioning and operation and maintenance.
- Durations between assignments (excluding breaks) typically involve office based work, reporting, product training, mission preparation, office based client support/troubleshooting and remote monitoring and issue of reports.
- The Specific Responsibilities listed above do not limit the duties expected of a competent person.
Number of Job Openings: 1
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.
Experience in Sales with background of Operations and Engineering Services
Related Jobs (8)
Water Treatment Technician @ Jeddah – Saudi Arabia on May 1, 2021 Full Time
WASH AND SHELTER PROJECT MANAGER @ GAZA – PALESTINE on March 3, 2021 Full Time
Customer Service Support Specialist @ Ashland OH USA on February 22, 2021 Full Time