Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Electrical Technician (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Post Date:July 15, 2021
- Views 329
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Perform general electrical maintenance on internal wiring, HV panels, MV panels and UPS panels as per drawings and manufacturer recommendation
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components and perform Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
- Carry out other tasks as directed
- Ensure compliance with all SNC-Lavalin HSE rules.
- Take steps and initiatives to protect environment by limiting printing, energy and water saving.
- Do not engage in unsafe act and always report unsafe conditions
- Report all the incidents immediately.
- Wear required PPE all the time while on work.
- Attend tool box talks and other trainings
Diploma/Certificate in Electrical/Maintenance
6-8 years relevant experience preferably in Facility management
Related Jobs (18)
Instrument & Controls Engineer @ Jazan – Saudi Arabia on July 12, 2021 Full Time
E&I Engineer Waste water treatment Plant Job @ Maldives on April 1, 2021 Full Time
Mechanical/Electrical Engineer @ Ryadh – Saudi Arabia on March 30, 2021 Full Time