Customer Services Manager - Saudi Arabia
- Post Date:February 18, 2022
- Views 209
WHO WE ARE
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world’s biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
Ensure that NWC succeeds in its transformation into a more ‘customer-focused’ organization and is responsible – at branch level – for the development and implementation of the Customer Services Management Plan and related Enabling Projects.
- Improve all customer-related processes at branch level:
- Ensure branch customer database quality and completion.
- Review and improve all customer-related procedures, internal and external, from meter installation to bill recovery.
- Review and improve existing branch Customer Service procedures and the Customer Contact Center, including systems, processes and training programs, and define additional needs.
- Prepare the CRM strategy, identify customer-related business issues and implement solutions through specific action plans. Assess the need for a customer charter; develop if needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop and implement intra-company systems and technology such as GIS, Workflow Management and Call Centre.
- Advice and recommend on tariff structures for service levels, connections, availability charges.
- Work with relevant Experts and NWC Departments to manage reduction in commercial NRW.
- In coordination with several departments, contribute to the implementation of Enabling Projects and other projects at branch level
- Define the training and technical assistance needs for NWC staff in these fields, work closely with HR and the technical teams to provide these. Monitor, measure and report on the results.
- Ensure a smooth transition in the beginning of the contract in his/her areas of responsibility.
- Support the definition on H&S procedures and action plan and ensure implemented at the branch.
Lead the implementation of new management processes
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- BSc Engineering Degree or Business school
- Senior Expert with 10 years of proven and recognized experience in all the components of customer services from metering to debt recovery, including customer care and commercial non-revenue water.
- As permanent employee of Suez: 2 years
- Total experience:10 years
- Water industry experience: 5 years
Related Jobs (43)
Water Transfer Project – Head of Development Algeria on April 19, 2022 Consultancy Full Time
Sales representatives (Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) on August 8, 2021 Full Time
Water&Wastewater Sales Engineer (Riyadh, Eastern, Saudi Arabia) on July 27, 2021 Full Time
Sales Specialist – Water Treatment Segment (Cairo, Egypt) on July 15, 2021 Full Time