Customer Service Support Specialist @ Ashland OH USA
- Post Date:February 22, 2021
- Views 38
Primary responsibility for customer care. Providing solutions to drive sales growth. Effectively managing internal activities and external customers’ expectations to ensure superior customer service. This position will build sustainable processes to improve customer care; anticipating and providing solutions for order opportunities. Duties include, answering customer inquiries, quoting lead times, expediting orders, processing order changes and otherwise servicing Pentair customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary contact for all Distributors and Sales network.
- Provide day-to-day problem resolution; effectively communicating by phone and email.
- Manage incoming email via the Customer mailbox, providing timely responses.
- Point of contact to oversee the information between customers and internal departments (Engineering, Purchasing, Scheduling, Quality & Production Planning) to meet customer expectations.
- Work with internal management & personnel to expedite orders at customer’s request.
- Assist with order entry process, to ensure accuracy and understanding; working closely with Customers, Engineering, and Sourcing on special order requirements.
- Process credit and debit memos as needed.
- Build strong working relationship and interface with cross-functional departments.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in customer service / sales / marketing environment.
- Proficient in use of MS Office products.
- Ability to prioritize, exercise good judgment, handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well in an energetic team environment.
- Displays a pleasant, friendly style, and a professional image.
- Demonstrates integrity and ethical standards.
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Diversity and Inclusion: With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
Related Jobs (60)
Project Manager – Water Wastewater @ Riyadh – Saudi Arabia on June 13, 2021 Full Time
Business Development Manager – Dewatering @ Rabat – Morocco on May 27, 2021 Full Time