Control Room Operator @ Sulaibiya, AL JAHAR - Kuwait
- Post Date:May 11, 2021
- Views 269
Our local team provides solutions that supply seven million Australians with safe drinking water, divert 1.2 million tones of waste from landfill every year, and enable the oil and gas sector to process resources in a sustainable and efficient way.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Role Control Room Operator is responsible for the safe and smooth operation of UF / RO reclamation plant, will be part of operation team and will work on shift duty along with process leader. Responsibilities include – but not limited to – monitoring UF / RO system & plant utilities, O&M procedures, and activities, evaluating treatment process / plant conditions, report operation conditions and findings, and making process control decisions in coordination with process leader. Control room operator shall work closely and coordinate with process leader, Operation manager and other maintenance discipline supervisors to ensure smooth and effective operation of reclamation plant and to sustain overall plant performance.
The Control Room Operator `shall perform The Following and Any Other tasks as per work requirements:
- The position will be reporting functionally to Field Service Lead and one over one to Operation Manager.
- Reviews through process control operation of system and plant inspection records, technical data, operating deferrals, and historical trends
- Investigates, diagnoses, report, and recommends corrective of abnormalities Occurring in Any portion of the UF / RO system or process plant or utilities to Ensure safe plant operation of the plant as per the procedures Stated.
- Shares and escalate the operational observations Pertaining to the UF / RO plant or process control system operation to Ensure the economy functioning of plant facilities, coordinating operational strategies with gold Lead Field Service Manager
- Responsible for reporting operational activities shift to Field Service Lead and operation manager.
- Responsible for Creating safe working area by isolating the equipment / system from potential hazardous source and executor to authorize work to start the work by Applying LOTO devices, the execution of the work “ shall be Followed up to the completion of the job
- Responsible for measuring individual UF and RO skid turbidity and conductivity individual vessel Maintains records for future reference and control.
- Regular updates to Field Service Manager and Lead and make routine walk round seedlings to plant instructions Any abnormalities before in time. Responsible for reporting the shift activities to concern discipline responsible for corrective actions.
- Routine monitoring of static and rotary equipment and initiate Necessary Maintenance works to Avoid & equipment malfunctioning damages.
- To work closely with client control room operators to maintain good relationship while on executing the assigned or common tasks.
- Execute assigned tasks as per the instruction Efficiently Given based on plant process requirement and update the status Periodically.
- Responsible for communicating with other equipment is responsible discipline insulation and to initiate the service works, follow up the works up to the completion of works
- Writes comprehensive deferrals are process control operations as Necessary to Provide information as required by May be management.
- Demonstrates continuous efforts to Improve Operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and to Jointly Provide quality service.
- Plan and initiate chemical preparation and perform lab analysis deemed Necessary for the smooth plant operation and work with chemical treatment department is Timely and safe completion of chemical preparation, loading & unloading of chemicals.
- Reviews all chemical usage to determine correct chemicals, doses, and application points; carry out necessary tasks related to chemical and water analysis based on process requirement.
- Monitoring of process parameters, online tools and individual system performance through plant automation system and initiate Necessary Action
- Assist Lead Field Service & troubleshooting is Investigating the process disturbances, malfunctioning equipment and notify the concerned department responsible in time for Necessary actions.
- Write Clearly shift activities and Organized Manner in shift logbook and the shift activities `shall distinctly Communicated to shift further Top reliever for follow-up.
- Responsible for Maintaining daily activity log activity log like CIP, Refill chemical log, daily log analysis, etc. ..
- Apply and follow plant EHS procedures Including handling of hazardous chemicals, confined space activities, chemical spill control, LOTO procedure and evacuation & emergency procedures.
- Optimize and assist with the development of operational quality system procedures / guidelines / documentation for Water Treatment.
- Ensures adhered to to EHS & Quality Processes and procedures, job Checks websites for potential hazards and reports When Things conte company policies.
- Maintains housekeeping Appropriate for plant facilities cooperating with other departments.
- Ability to work independently MOST of the time, goal postponement to his supervisors.
- Determine the Reasons for Any Malfunctions of systems or components to solve the problem.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or equivalent. Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
- Work experience of minimum 3-5 years in Wastewater Treatment and Reclamation Plant
- Proven experience in UF and RO membrane technology
- Experience in plant automation system like DCS, SCADA and PLC is essential
- Knowledge on plant safety and EHS
- Good communication skills in English. Arabic knowledge advantageous.
- Ability to work per priority, dealing with complexity and result driven.
- Experience in working with small group of team’s members.
- Work experience in Any Water treatment plant wide process, Chemical, O & G plants, or power plants.
- Shall Possess Good interpersonal skills and “ shall be a good team player.
- Ready to work one shift and rotating shift familiar with duties and to Work in a variety of weather condition with exposure to the outdoor harsh requirements (heat and dust).
- Knowledge on MS office system to enter data or information into system.
Related Jobs (24)
Business Development Manager – Dewatering @ Rabat – Morocco on May 27, 2021 Full Time
Graduate Field Service Engineer @ Jubail – Saudi Arabia on May 18, 2021 Full Time
Value Engineering Specialist @ Dammam – Saudi Arabia on May 18, 2021 Full Time