Chief Engineer @ Saudi Arabia
- Post Date:July 13, 2021
- Apply Before: September 11, 2021
- Views 40
- Familiar and complies with the hotel’s mission and standards in performing maintenance activities.
- Maximize maintenance team potential with a balanced focus on operations, guests, employee, and owner satisfaction.
- Represents the engineering department during the daily HOD morning meetings.
- Priorities, plan, schedule assign, and supervise the engineering department staff.
- Oversee the maintenance tasks, work orders, and special projects ensuring timely and accurate completion.
- Respond to guest’s maintenance needs promptly and ensure guests receive professional, efficient prompt, and courteous service to hotel standards.
- Maintain the physical appearance and operational efficiency of the hotel including physical. Mechanical, electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Installation & maintenance of all equipment related to HVAC, DG Sets, Water treatment, Fire Safety, etc.
- Ensure proper records are kept relating to all plant and equipment for the hotel including repair and service records.
- Prepare reports as required by the Housekeeping Manager and General Manager.
- Ensure that stores have adequate stocks of materials, equipment, and tools and are kept in a clean and safe environment.
- Take responsibility for the cleanliness and safety aspects of all plant and mechanical equipment rooms.
- Attend all Facility Management/Property meetings as required, passing on necessary information to the maintenance team in regular junior staff meetings.
- Ensure the proper use and periodic maintenance of all equipment.
- Perform daily and weekly property document inspections.
- Ensure property, grounds, physical plant, and work areas are maintained to standard and that all safety equipment and conditions are to code.
- Establish and maintain department equipment and supply inventory levels appropriate to property requirements
- Provide training to staff on supplies, inventory, maintenance, and ordering procedures.
- Train engineering department staff on correct maintenance procedures and assists in repairs as needed.
- Maintain, monitor, and test hotel’s emergency and security systems feature like Fire Alarm, CCTV, baggage scanners, etc.
- Discuss with GM / Owner / Department heads on maintenance status and inspection reports.
- Respond to corporate and management inquires.
- Develop, implement, and direct all emergency programs.
- Develop, implement and manage energy conservation programs for the property to minimize expenses.
- Coordinate with the equipment suppliers for AMC and any outstanding issues.
- Ensure maintenance staff is wearing proper uniforms with name tags and upholds hotel grooming and hygiene standards.
- Responsible for quality service, meeting/exceeding financial goals, short and long-term planning, and day-to-day operations.
- Minimum of 10 years maintenance experience and 5 years supervisory or manager experience in the engineering hotel department.
- Experience in 4-5 star Hotel industry, not less than 300 rooms.
- Experience in :
- (HVAC system (chiller, AHU, FCU, exhausts, boiler)
- FACP (gent system by Honeywell intelligent addressable)
- Electrical substation (RMU, transformers, UPS, generator, ATS, capacitor bank)
- Fire pump & system, sewage pump, irrigation pump
- Elevators, Swimming bolls, Kitchen & laundry tools, Plant room, power system, MEP works.
Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering with a positive attitude, good communication skills, and Committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
Bachelor of science, Diploma, or college degree in Electrical or Civil engineering or any related field.
Job Location Saudi Arabia
Company Industry Hospitality & Accomodation
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Engineering
Employment Type Contractor
Monthly Salary Range $1,500 – $2,000
Number of Vacancies 2
Career Level Management
Years of Experience Min: 10
Residence Location Egypt; Saudi Arabia; Sri Lanka
Related Jobs (20)
Global Practice Leader – PPCM @ Dubai – United Arab Emirates on July 12, 2021 Full Time
Value Engineering Specialist @ Dammam – Saudi Arabia on July 10, 2021 Full Time
Lead Proposal Coordinator @ Dubai – United Arab Emirates on July 9, 2021 Full Time
Senior Technical Manager @ The American University in Cairo on March 19, 2021 Full Time
Tunisia nationals: National Operations Specialist @ Tunis – Tunisia on March 17, 2021 Full Time