Chemical Engineer @ Eastern Province - Saudi Arabia
- Post Date:July 13, 2021
- Apply Before: September 11, 2021
- Views 22
We are Saudi Arabia based Water Treatment Chemicals Factory fully equipped with complete operational stainless steel reactor and having capacity with all accessories for manufacturing & transferring of final products. Equipped with in house laboratory facilities for all analytical tests.
Seeking, Chemical Sales Engineers having Bachelor degree in (Chemical engineering) with minimum 3 years of experience in the field of Sales & Marketing of Chemicals / Water Treatment Solution / Minerals
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Extensive experience within the local and international industrial market
- Gather and examine information about the market, competitors and processing technology and consolidate them into business information useful to convert it into revenue.
- Should contribute information, ideas, and research to help and develop sales and marketing strategies
- Generate new enquires, work out technical solution, prepare commercial pricing offer, finalize & execute orders for all the queries.
- Should provide detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Should be the active participant to understand customer needs and preferences in existing and new markets
- Accountable for setting and achieving the marketing, sales plan & budget.
- To follow up with the client for execution of the order till the payment is collected.
- Attend bidding and final negotiations with customers and review technical proposal/ checklist, Commercial proposal/ checklist.
- To identify new customers for existing/ new products and develop plans to support the growth of existing customers.
- Keep updated all information regarding client, like general condition of client, contact names and telephones / faxes / e-mails & etc.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Devising of annual sales results against annual budget and reporting for sales results against annual budget.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Minimum Bachelor Chemical Engineering or similar education level
- At-least 03 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing in field of Chemicals / Water Treatment / Oil & Gas
- Proficiency in English and Arabic is plus
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills,
- Meeting Sales Goals, Sales Planning, Motivation for Sales,
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of ERP system (Oracle R12) added advantage
- Must have Transferable Iqama with valid Saudi driving license
- Age should not be more than 35 years
Job Location Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Company Industry Chemicals Manufacture; Water & Waste Water Treatment; Petrochemicals & Refined Petroleum Products Manufacture
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Sales
Employment Type Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range Unspecified
Number of Vacancies 3
Career Level Mid-Career
Years of Experience Min: 3
Residence Location Saudi Arabia
Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Age Max: 40
Education Chemical Engineering