Channel Partner Manager @ Cairo - Egypt
- Post Date:May 20, 2021
- Apply Before: June 19, 2021
- Views 135
Danaher’s Water Quality (‘WQ”) Platform is part of the Environmental & Applied Solutions reporting segment and is a global leader in water quality analysis and treatment, providing instrumentation and disinfection systems to help analyze and manage the quality of ultra-pure water, portable water, wastewater, groundwater and ocean water in residential, commercial, industrial, and natural resource applications. Our water quality business provides products under a variety of brands, including Hach, Trojan Technologies, McCrometer and ChemTreat. WQ MEA has sales offices in Dubai, Egypt and South Africa.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Managing Channel partners (Here below called CP) related activities to support field sales and various business initiatives for growth.
- Develop Water Market in Egypt through the Channel Partners in accordance with company business strategy.
- CPs’ routine/performance management: annual target, scorecard, sell-through, RACI, forecasting, etc.
- Customers/ CP’s training and development plan and implementation
- Together with marketing, support CPs’ and direct marketing activities, and sales tools
- Participates in sales activities including customer site visits, telephone contacts, trade seminars and shows, product demonstrations and customer seminars.
- Collects and reports information on all competitive activity within the assigned territory.
- Use CRM system for customer contacts, activities, funnel management, and project management.
- Conduct strategic analysis for a broad range of regional topics (i.e., Market and Competitors’ analyses, analysis of strategic action fields)
- BA or BS degree in Analytical Chemistry, Biology, Environment Sciences or equivalent experience
- 5 years sales management and business development experience in multi-national B2B business
- 3 years’ experience as an industry sale
- Good level of strategic, communication, diplomatic, pressure taking, commercial sense
- Integrity is mandatory
- Knowing market mandatory and products knowledge is a plus
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE:
- Performance improvement: Scorecard, Sell through, RACI
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
Related Jobs (24)
Business Development Manager – Dewatering @ Rabat – Morocco on May 27, 2021 Full Time
Graduate Field Service Engineer @ Jubail – Saudi Arabia on May 18, 2021 Full Time
Value Engineering Specialist @ Dammam – Saudi Arabia on May 18, 2021 Full Time
Control Room Operator @ Sulaibiya, AL JAHAR – Kuwait on May 11, 2021 Full Time