Business Development Manager – Dewatering @ Rabat - Morocco
- Post Date:May 27, 2021
- Apply Before: June 26, 2021
- Views 22
Xylem is a leading global water technology company with operations in more than 150 countries; a passionate, talented, and experienced workforce; well-known industry-leading brands and water solution products.
Xylem Water Solutions seeks to appoint Business Development Manager: Dewatering, to be established in Morocco.
The Business Development Manager establishes the Regional GC strategy and program manages the execution through the Commercial team. Ultimately this will support the CT to achieve the GC’s sales and margin budget for the region.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
(Describe benchmark key responsibilities in concise, comprehensive statements.)
- Leads and influences the Strategic Planning effort for the assigned region identifying business opportunities and tailoring business plans in cooperation with CT’s
- Responsible for establishing and leading key strategic business development initiatives that drive Dewatering’s long term growth plans and profitability objectives in assigned region/countries, (i.e. market and product adjacencies, channel strategy) by influencing and gaining agreement from CT management.
- Interfaces with the Commercial Team to build excellent network connections and support them with Growth Center controlled resources, to achieve their revenue and margin targets.
- Works with marketing, product management, commercial teams and engineering technology groups to implement the business development strategy via specific initiatives.
- Maintains and builds on product and application knowledge bank across the range of products in co-operation with Product Management Involved with international key account maintenance
- Keeps up to date with current market conditions, conducts analysis and provides recommendations related to emerging industry, price impacts, expansion opportunities including mergers and acquisitions, competitive threats/activities; viability of outside business partners; internal business performance and business process improvement.
Develops local teams and resources through the full life-cycle (see below) to ensure the long-term viability and growth of targeted markets and regions.
- New entry; support the recruitment and selection of the team; establishing fleet; developing go-to-market strategy, selecting facilities & supporting assets, bringing branch best practices
- Developing; channel and go-to-market strategy, support to diversify into new markets, training and development, brining branch best practices
- Established; strong on-boarding plans with new resources with training and development, developing adjacent products and markets,
- Act as the main contact between the Commercial Team and other departments within the Growth Centre.
- Shares best practices/ideas between the countries in a region, globally and with other BDM’s.
- Takes an active part in various business reviews and interfaces with controller functions for financial reporting for insights into driving activities.
- Works with Product Management and the Commercial team to launch new products; – implementing product launches with Vertical Marketing value proposition, launch plans and activity check lists with Local MARCOM. Assists in gathering voice of customer from within the region.
- Drive accountability for the Dewatering sales, order and profitability development in accordance with the Growth Centre’s financial and strategic objectives in a matrix relation with Commercial Teams.
- Play an active role in the development and continued improvement of safety performance within your department.
- Ability to manage and organize multiple priorities in a poised, self-driven manner.
- Superior business perspective, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Financial acumen.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including presentation skills.
- External: Customers, Suppliers
- Internal: CT’s, Product Management, Engineering, Finance, Operations, Product Support, HR
Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Minimum of 3-5 years in an international business development role.
- Xylem Dewatering products and applications range knowledge preferred.
- Mining (process and business) knowledge
Additional preferences for a specific position.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for driving growth through business plan development and execution in a sales-oriented business.
- Ability to get credible results/wins working one-on-one with Commercial team members, Operations and Product Management & Engineering functions.
- Ability to create leadership and influence – get teams rallied around the Growth effort by informing, listening, convincing, and persuading others to action on key growth initiatives.
- Collaboration and teamwork. Proven track record of teamwork, innovation and results.
- Practical and pragmatic – Ability to develop relevant tools and capability to help teams understand effective application. Converts theory into specific actions.
Related Jobs (23)
Graduate Field Service Engineer @ Jubail – Saudi Arabia on May 18, 2021 Full Time
Value Engineering Specialist @ Dammam – Saudi Arabia on May 18, 2021 Full Time
Control Room Operator @ Sulaibiya, AL JAHAR – Kuwait on May 11, 2021 Full Time