Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Aftermarket Sales Leader @ Dubai, UAE
- Post Date:January 11, 2021
- Views 458
- Drive Safety First and continuous improvement culture to ensure we always exceed expectations.
- Strategize and develop aftermarket business plan for the region to meet and exceed yearly targets
- Oversee the safe installation of all the required equipment and commission ready for safe operations.
- Lead warranty and aftermarket support to drive better NPS and deliver on customer needs.
- Manage budget and maintain margins at or above targets.
- Send timely reports, budgets and status updates to internal and external customers.
- Submit cost vs budget reports and track P&L on each job.
- Implement new initiatives to chaptalize on market need.
- Build a team to maintain, repair and service Xylem pumps and equipment meeting or exceeding Xylem OEM standard
- Deliver against key KPI’s as set out and agreed along with management.
- Work with key customers to ensure all existing service registrations are current and we get the opportunity to participate in tender.
- Develop a sound knowledge and awareness of Xylem Service Vertical portfolio.
- Serve as a key link of communication between key customers and internal sales team.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales leads that will turn into long-lasting relationships and value to Xylem.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Lead Tendering and Commercial Bidding Team (Oversee preparation of bid documents, attend status meeting, coordination, and submission of final offer
- Perform regular business review visits to distributors and end users to understand (new or improved offering, marketing strategy/mix, market, and competitor information etc.
- Develop marketing and communication plans.
- Proactively long terms service agreements and support the sale of maintenance agreements which will increase parts sale.
- Travel approx.60-80 days per year.
- Align Xylem top level aftermarket initiatives with regional and local GDP action plans.
- Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
- Knowledge and Experience of servicing pumps to OEM standards
- At least 8 years of experience with a minimum 3-5 years in similar role
- Experience of setting up a new team and running OEM or Facility Management business
- Experience in Sales with background of Operations and Engineering Services
Related Jobs (18)
Sales representatives (Dammam, Riyadh and Jeddah, Saudi Arabia) on August 8, 2021 Full Time
Water&Wastewater Sales Engineer (Riyadh, Eastern, Saudi Arabia) on July 27, 2021 Full Time
Sales Specialist – Water Treatment Segment (Cairo, Egypt) on July 15, 2021 Full Time