Happening Next Week! Virtual Water Expo
Join us next week for Virtual Water Expo featuring presentations from leading water and wastewater solution providers.
Register with this link and check out presentations on topics and technologies including treatment, fluid handling, remote monitoring, digitization and more, all from the convenience of your computer.
Virtual Water Expo will be held from 12PM – 2PM EDT each day.
Session 1 | 4.21.21 12:00pm – 2:00pm EDT
Beyond Measurement: Practical Solutions For Optimizing Operations
- Trimble Water —- A Reliable & Sustainable Approach For Monitoring Critical Infrastructure
- SEEQ — Improve Water & Wastewater Operations With Advanced Analytics
- OSISoft — Digital Optimization: Path To Resiliency
- KROHNE — Level Applications: Ideas & Opportunities
- Swan Analytical — Non-Contact Online Turbidity Monitoring: Reducing Headaches & Expenses
Session 2 | 4.22.21 12:00pm – 2:00pm EDT
Energy-Efficient Treatment Solutions For Today’s Plant
- Flygt — Upgrade Pumping Systems For Less: Reutilize Existing Plant Infrastructure
- Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. — AquaPrime: Advanced Primary Treatment For Energy Efficiency
- Kaeser Compressors — Where Innovation Meets Reliability: Blower Products For The Aeration Process
- Aqualitec — Save Your Pump From Clogging: Install A Vertical Bar Screen
- Aerzen — Catching A Turbo By The Tail
- WEDECO — Is Treatment Of 1,4-Dioxane Or Its Future Regulation A Challenge For You?
Virtual Water Expo
April 21st and 22nd | Presentations begin each day at 12PM EDT
Presented by Water Online
Click here to reserve your spot. I hope you can join us!
Group Publisher, Water Online & B2BrandWater